There are millions of young people that are interested in working in the medical field one day. However, it can be difficult to choose an area to work in. The great thing about working in this industry is the fact that there are so many different ways to serve the patient. One of the fastest growing areas of this field is Phlebotomy. This is the practice of drawing blood and analyzing it for patients. There have been a lot of increases in jobs in this field over the past couple of years as the field of preventative medicine grows. There are many job openings across the country for people that are certified in this field. Here are several facts about this career tract for students that are interested in working in Massachusetts one day.
List of Phlebotomy Training Schools in Massachusetts
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Summarize the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective healthcare manager.
- Evaluate existing research using quantitative statistical tools to assist in healthcare management decision making.
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to common types of healthcare ethical dilemmas.
- Describe the value of personal and professional development, community service, and life-long learning in healthcare management.
- Evaluate the impact of information systems and technology on healthcare processes and the securing of health information.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on healthcare organizations.
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- BS - Healthcare Administration and Management
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- AS - Medical Laboratory Technology
- Veterinary Assistant
At Porter and Chester Institute, we’re serious about preparing you for career success. By completing one of our Automotive, Computer, Healthcare, or Trades programs, you’ll enjoy five advantages during your job search:
1. You gain knowledge and skills employers want you to know.
2. You learn from instructors who’ve worked in the field.
3. You learn by doing through hands-on instruction.
4. You develop personal skills and habits to become more employable.
5. You enhance your job interview skills and résumé.
- Dental Assisting
- Professional Medical Assistant
Earn your degree from Lincoln College of New England. Over 30 undergraduate programs are available in Health Sciences, Business, Communications, Hospitality, and more. Financial aid is available for those who qualify
- Dental Chairside Assistant, Certificate
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
Whatever your motivation for considering an undergraduate or graduate degree, Florida Tech offers programs online that can meet your needs. Here are a few reasons Florida Tech may be the right choice for you.
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Healthcare Management
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Medical Assistant-AS
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
Whenever a person is going to be working with patients, it is vital that they have a solid education background. One of the great things about this area of medicine is that the requirements are not as high as others. Although some school is required, the biggest part is passing a series of exams on the subject. After these are passed within a certain time frame, a person is able to be certified in this area. They will still have to spend several hours working with another person that has experience in the field. During this time, they will get practice working with patients in a variety of different ways.
One of the biggest reasons that many students are interested in this area is the job prospects. Unlike many other fields, there are more jobs than there are openings right now. As the field of preventative medicine continues to grow, there are going to more job openings than ever before for people that have experience and knowledge in dealing with blood work. Any student that wants to increase their chances of having a job after graduation should consider work in this field. In the state of Massachusetts, the people make more money and are more educated than the average. This means that they are more open to having preventative blood work completed by their doctor.
Another important factor to consider in this career is the pay. On average, the starting salary for Phlebotomists in Massachusetts is around $55,000 a year. Massachusetts does have a really high cost of living, so that money will not go as far as it would in other states within the country. However, for the certification requirements that this field has, this is a great starting salary and provides a wide depth of experience. There are many people that start out in this area and then branch out once they get more education and training within the medical field as a whole. Anyone that is wanting to have a high starting salary after graduation should consider work in this area.
The medical field is a great area to help others and build a career. There are many different requirements for people in this area of medicine, but the rewards are worth the work that is put in. Anyone that wants to succeed over the long term in this field will want to continue to challenge themselves with more learning. However, the starting salary and experience is so good that this will open up people in the field to many opportunities in medicine as a whole. Massachusetts is a great state to work in because the people are more willing to have preventative blood work done in order to advance their health.
More Phlebotomy Training in Massachusetts
|SCHOOL||CITY||PHONE NUMBER||FULL ADDRESS||WEBSITE|
|Medical Professional Institute||Malden||(781) 397-6822|
380 Pleasant St.
Malden, MA 02148