There are many reasons that going in to the medical field is so important for students. Not only do they get to take care of patients for their career, but they also have great job prospects after graduation. One of the most sought after programs in the medical field is Phlebotomy. This is essentially the practice of taking a patient’s blood and analyzing it for any conditions or issues that may be happening inside the body. Anyone that is going to be in the medical field one day should consider this career. Here are several steps that anyone in this field should take in order to have this career in Nebraska.
List of Phlebotomy Training Schools in Nebraska
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- MS in Management - Health Care Management
- MBA - Health Care Management
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Healthcare Management programs at the bachelor and master’s level, with undergraduate specializations in health services administration and gerontology management.
- Specialized degrees that provide in-depth study across multiple disciplines, such as law, marketing, business, government, and technology.
- Industry-current curriculum where more of the courses you take are devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- Regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Master's Healthcare Management
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Summarize the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective healthcare manager.
- Evaluate existing research using quantitative statistical tools to assist in healthcare management decision making.
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to common types of healthcare ethical dilemmas.
- Describe the value of personal and professional development, community service, and life-long learning in healthcare management.
- Evaluate the impact of information systems and technology on healthcare processes and the securing of health information.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on healthcare organizations.
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- BS - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Veterinary Assistant
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
Whatever your motivation for considering an undergraduate or graduate degree, Florida Tech offers programs online that can meet your needs. Here are a few reasons Florida Tech may be the right choice for you.
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Healthcare Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
A four year college degree is generally not required for this career path. However, there are some certification courses and tests that must be passed before a person can take a patients blood and analyze it. In the state of Nebraska, the requirements are generally about as strict as the rest of the nation. Due to the low cost of living and sparse population, there are many people in the medical field needed in the state. If you are interested in getting the training you need, search for schools that offer this test that you can take after passing some classes in your area. Then you will need to work under the supervision of someone in the medical field for six to twelve months before getting fully certified and accredited.
One of the biggest reasons that many people go in to the medical field is the solid job prospects after graduation. Few industries offer graduates as much guarantee as the medical field does. With all of the technology that is coming out with blood work today, the need for a Phlebotomist is higher than ever. There are many rural areas of Nebraska where a person has to travel for hundreds of miles before seeing someone that is qualified to do blood work in the way they need. Any state that has a low population density like Nebraska is going to have this problem. However, this is really a good thing for students that are graduating with the proper skills in this field. The job prospects in Nebraska are great, and many people think this will continue over the long term.
When looking at how much a student will be making after graduation, it is important to consider cost of living as well. For example, a student living and working in California will make much more than someone living in Nebraska. However, the student living in Nebraska will have the same standard of living as the one living in California. On average, salaries in this field at graduation are around $20 an hour or $40,000 a year. Nebraska has one of the lowest cost of living standards in the United States, and this means the $40,000 a year can go a long way. By completing a program in this field, a student is setting themselves up for a lot of success over the long term. Not only should they land a job quickly, but they will also have a very reasonable salary for just starting off.
This is a great field of medicine to go in to for anyone that loves interacting with patients. One of the most important parts of medicine is preventative blood work. This can easily be accomplished by getting blood drawn and examined by someone in the medical field. If you are a student considering this area, you are setting yourself up for success over the long term.