Top Healthcare Administration Degree in Minneapolis, MN
Minneapolis, MN residents who wish to work as healthcare administrators should begin their vocational journey by earning an exemplary education. At this point, there are a wide range of academic institutions that offer Minnesota residents preparatory classes and training programs that will help them develop sustainable, progressive careers. If you’re ready to start a personally and professionally rewarding career as a healthcare administrator, learn all about your educational options by reviewing the information below:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- Doctor of Healthcare Administration (DHA)
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Organizational Leadership - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Organizational Leadership - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- And more...
Find Accredited Healthcare Administrator Colleges in Minneapolis, MN
Minneapolis, MN residents who are ready to start searching for an exceptional academic institution need to consider whether that learning facility is accredited. If a learning institution is not accredited, you cannot be confident that the courses you take are standardized and in keeping with important educational guidelines. There are multiple mechanisms that you can utilize to start your search for an accredited learning institution. One search method is the internet. In this case, you’ll just use a popular key phrase such as “Accredited Minnesota Healthcare Administration Schools.” As you begin reviewing school websites that offer healthcare administration degrees, pay close attention to things such as tuition fees, dorm options, and faculty interests. Attaining this information will help you make a school choice that is most advantageous and apposite for you.
Healthcare Administrator Certification in Minneapolis, MN
Certification requirements are a reality you need to consider as you work towards your goal of becoming a great healthcare administrator. While most states will not require you to earn a certification, you should consider doing so. In many cases, earning a certification is the preliminary step to career advancement and a salary increase.
Salaries for Healthcare Administrator Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
The projected annual salary for healthcare administrators in Minneapolis, MN is $55,000. Note that your salary can increase or decrease based on realities such as your job performance, educational background, participation in ongoing training programs, and areas of expertise.
List of Healthcare Administrator Programs in Minnesota
Riverland Community College
Concordia College at Moorhead
Hennepin Technical College
Argosy University-Twin Cities
University of Minnesota-Crookston
Herzing University in Minneapolis
University of Minnesota-Duluth
Minnesota School of Business in Richfield
Minnesota State University-Moorhead
National American University-Roseville
Rochester Community and Technical College
Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
Saint Paul College – A Community and Technical College