List of Elite Programs in Colorado
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School is a private Bible college composed of undergraduate, accelerated undergraduate and graduate learners.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School's mission has remained constant since 1933:
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School offers 50+ majors, 8 academic departments and a variety of mission/ministry groups.
- Lancaster Bible College's programs offer flexible degree formats. Our programs allow you to continue working in your current field, and apply life experiences as credits in certain instances.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School believes that God gave you a unique set of gifts. Now, He's giving you the opportunity to use them
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling - Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling - Marriage, Couple, and Family
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling
- And more...
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in ColoradoThe average annual salary for a full-time, licensed occupational therapist in Colorado is around $77,000. This annual salary is about 11 percent lower than the national average. Depending on where in Colorado an occupational therapist is working, this annual salary may increase or decrease slightly. For example, the average annual salary in Denver, Colorado, is closer to $81,000.
Occupational Therapy Programs in ColoradoThe Occupational Therapy program at Colorado State University was ranked in the top ten programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report in 2012. The students who attend Colorado State University receive either a Master of Science or Master of Occupational Therapy degree upon graduation. In order to apply for either program, applicants must have an undergraduate degree and pass all three sections of the Graduate Record Examination. Students may have an undergraduate degree in any area; however, programs that are best for the Occupational Therapy program at Colorado State University seem to be: Human Development and Family Studies, Health and Exercise Science, Social Work, Psychology, and Biology.
|SCHOOL||CITY||PHONE NUMBER||FULL ADDRESS||WEBSITE|
|Pima Medical Institute - East Valley||Mesa||(480) 898-9898||2160 S. Power Road|
Mesa, AZ 85209
|Pima Medical Institute - Tucson||Tucson||(520) 326-1600||2160 S. Power Road|
Mesa, AZ 85209
|Southwest Skill Center at Estrella Mountain Community College||Avondale||(623) 535-2700||3000 North Dysart Road in Avondale, Arizona||estrellamountain.edu|
|Brookline College - Tempe||Tempe||(480) 545-8755||1140-1150 S. Priest Drive|
Tempe, AZ 85281
|Arizona College of Allied Health||Glendale||(602) 222-9300||4425 W Olive Ave #300|
Glendale, AZ 85302