List of Elite Programs in Colorado
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CACREP)
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- And more...
- Learn how you can make a difference in the Human Services field with a degree from Post
- 100% online Human Services BS degree
- Find concentrations in Counseling, Management, Psychology & more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Post University earned the 2017 Military Spouse Friendly School® designation
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- M.S. in Human Services - Clinical Counseling
- Customize your coursework - select a concentration or specialization to best suit your individual and career goals.
- Learn from renowned faculty with real-world experience and expertise in their respective fields.
- Experience dynamic and engaging content through video conferencing and podcasts to engage in real-time conversation and learn to express ideas succinctly and confidently to a diverse group of peers.
- Receive robust, comprehensive career support services to help you define your career goals and leverage your new degree to the fullest.
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CACREP-Accredited)-General Program
- PhD in Forensic Psychology - Fast Track (MS Entry) - Self-Designed
- PhD in Psychology - MS Entry - Self Design
- And more...
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School is a private Bible college composed of undergraduate, accelerated undergraduate and graduate learners.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School's mission has remained constant since 1933:
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School offers 50+ majors, 8 academic departments and a variety of mission/ministry groups.
- Lancaster Bible College's programs offer flexible degree formats. Our programs allow you to continue working in your current field, and apply life experiences as credits in certain instances.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School believes that God gave you a unique set of gifts. Now, He's giving you the opportunity to use them
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling - Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling - Marriage, Couple, and Family
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling
- And more...
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in ColoradoThe average annual salary for a full-time, licensed occupational therapist in Colorado is around $77,000. This annual salary is about 11 percent lower than the national average. Depending on where in Colorado an occupational therapist is working, this annual salary may increase or decrease slightly. For example, the average annual salary in Denver, Colorado, is closer to $81,000.
Occupational Therapy Programs in ColoradoThe Occupational Therapy program at Colorado State University was ranked in the top ten programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report in 2012. The students who attend Colorado State University receive either a Master of Science or Master of Occupational Therapy degree upon graduation. In order to apply for either program, applicants must have an undergraduate degree and pass all three sections of the Graduate Record Examination. Students may have an undergraduate degree in any area; however, programs that are best for the Occupational Therapy program at Colorado State University seem to be: Human Development and Family Studies, Health and Exercise Science, Social Work, Psychology, and Biology.
|SCHOOL||CITY||PHONE NUMBER||FULL ADDRESS||WEBSITE|
|Pima Medical Institute - East Valley||Mesa||(480) 898-9898||2160 S. Power Road|
Mesa, AZ 85209
|Pima Medical Institute - Tucson||Tucson||(520) 326-1600||2160 S. Power Road|
Mesa, AZ 85209
|Southwest Skill Center at Estrella Mountain Community College||Avondale||(623) 535-2700||3000 North Dysart Road in Avondale, Arizona||estrellamountain.edu|
|Brookline College - Tempe||Tempe||(480) 545-8755||1140-1150 S. Priest Drive|
Tempe, AZ 85281
|Arizona College of Allied Health||Glendale||(602) 222-9300||4425 W Olive Ave #300|
Glendale, AZ 85302