List of Elite Programs in Colorado
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CACREP-Accredited)-General Program
- PhD in Forensic Psychology - Fast Track (MS Entry) - Self-Designed
- PhD in Clinical Psychology - General
- And more...
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in ColoradoThe average annual salary for a full-time, licensed occupational therapist in Colorado is around $77,000. This annual salary is about 11 percent lower than the national average. Depending on where in Colorado an occupational therapist is working, this annual salary may increase or decrease slightly. For example, the average annual salary in Denver, Colorado, is closer to $81,000.
Occupational Therapy Programs in ColoradoThe Occupational Therapy program at Colorado State University was ranked in the top ten programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report in 2012. The students who attend Colorado State University receive either a Master of Science or Master of Occupational Therapy degree upon graduation. In order to apply for either program, applicants must have an undergraduate degree and pass all three sections of the Graduate Record Examination. Students may have an undergraduate degree in any area; however, programs that are best for the Occupational Therapy program at Colorado State University seem to be: Human Development and Family Studies, Health and Exercise Science, Social Work, Psychology, and Biology.
|SCHOOL||CITY||PHONE NUMBER||FULL ADDRESS||WEBSITE|
|Pima Medical Institute - East Valley||Mesa||(480) 898-9898||2160 S. Power Road|
Mesa, AZ 85209
|Pima Medical Institute - Tucson||Tucson||(520) 326-1600||2160 S. Power Road|
Mesa, AZ 85209
|Southwest Skill Center at Estrella Mountain Community College||Avondale||(623) 535-2700||3000 North Dysart Road in Avondale, Arizona||estrellamountain.edu|
|Brookline College - Tempe||Tempe||(480) 545-8755||1140-1150 S. Priest Drive|
Tempe, AZ 85281
|Arizona College of Allied Health||Glendale||(602) 222-9300||4425 W Olive Ave #300|
Glendale, AZ 85302