List of Elite Programs in New York
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
The Berkeley Advantage®
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- AAS in Medical Assistant
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Medical Assistant-AS
- Practical Nursing (LPN)-CERT
- And more...
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in New YorkThis is your first step in launching a successful career within the field. To get started, go online and do a simple internet search by typing in a key phrase such as "CNA License In New York." Once you take this step, you should be exposed to several state-wide listings in the search engine results pages. Now you can begin perusing the schools to find one that is comparable to your budget, preferences, professional goals, etc. Be sure that the school you're selecting is accredited so that you know it will be considered reputable in the minds of future employers.
CNA Certification in New YorkThere are three basic steps that you will need to complete in order to attain CNA certification in the state of New York. The first step is to complete an accredited CNA training program. Information regarding how to start the selection process in order to locate the ideal school is listed above. Second, you will need to pass a nationally-recognized certification exam such as the NNAAP. Finally, you will need to attain listing in New York's nurse aid registry.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in New YorkA CNA who works in New York can expect to earn an average salary of $58,000. However, it's important to note that factors such as the employer and one's educational experience can affect individual salaries. It's also important to note that employees who take the initiative to pursue on-going education or training courses are oftentimes more likely to attain bonuses, raises, promotions, etc.
List of CNA Certification Programs in New YorkThere are a variety of CNA programs in New York that residents can select from. Some of them include:
- Broome Community College
- Mohawk Valley Community College
- Corning Community College
- Finger Lakes Community College
- Marion S. Whelan School of Practical Nursing
- Rochester Educational Opportunity Center
- ASA College
- City College of New York Continuing & Professional Studies
- Fiorello H. LaGuardia Community College
|SCHOOL||CITY||PHONE NUMBER||FULL ADDRESS||WEBSITE|