If you live in San Jose, CA and have decided that you want to become an occupational therapist, your first step is to find educational classes and training programs in your area. To learn more about occupational therapy colleges and occupational therapy training in your area, be sure to review the brief guide found below:
List of Elite Programs in San Jose,CA
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
- Customize your coursework - select a concentration or specialization to best suit your individual and career goals.
- Learn from renowned faculty with real-world experience and expertise in their respective fields.
- Experience dynamic and engaging content through video conferencing and podcasts to engage in real-time conversation and learn to express ideas succinctly and confidently to a diverse group of peers.
- Receive robust, comprehensive career support services to help you define your career goals and leverage your new degree to the fullest.
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Understand the Human Experience with a Psychology Degree from Saint Leo University!
- Whether you're interested in general psychology or clinical practices, earn your Psychology degree from one of the top-ranked Universities in Florida!
- Receive an Accredited Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any of our multiple Psychology programs from Saint Leo University!
- Saint Leo University provides academic excellence, flexibility, affordability, and a wide range of educational programs with financial aid and scholarships available to those who qualify.
- Learn on your schedule with our 6 convenient available start dates throughout the year. Get started on earning your accredited Psychology degree today!
- BA: Psychology - Clinical/Counseling
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School is a private Bible college composed of undergraduate, accelerated undergraduate and graduate learners.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School's mission has remained constant since 1933:
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School offers 50+ majors, 8 academic departments and a variety of mission/ministry groups.
- Lancaster Bible College's programs offer flexible degree formats. Our programs allow you to continue working in your current field, and apply life experiences as credits in certain instances.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School believes that God gave you a unique set of gifts. Now, He's giving you the opportunity to use them
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling - Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling - Marriage, Couple, and Family
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling
- And more...
Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Classes and Schools in San Jose, CA
Your first step in developing a rewarding career in the occupational therapy sector is to find an accredited learning institution where you will learn the basic principles indigenous to the field. Accomplishing this task is quite easy. Simply do a keyword search with a phrase like “Find accredited occupational therapy programs in San Jose CA” or “Find Occupational Therapy classes online.”
To gain certification to work as an occupational therapist in San Jose, you must take the exam provided by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy. The exam can be taken over and over again until you pass, but you have to wait a minimum of 45 days before taking it again. To gain licensure in the state, you must do the following:
-Submit your signed application to the Board of Occupational Therapy
-Submit a Verification of Certification (from the NBCOT)
-Submit all qualifying education transcripts
-Complete a background check
-Pay the initial license fee
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in San Jose, CA
Indeed.com reports that an occupational therapist can expect to earn $122,000 annually. However, it’s important to note that a plethora of factors can affect your annual income. One such factor is your former job experience and the extent of your education. For example, individuals who have attained on going educational credits may be hired faster and earn raises faster than those who have not. Another factor that can determine your annual income is the employer. Different employers pay different amounts, so be cognizant of this fact when you start applying for jobs.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in San Jose, CA
There is one occupational therapy school in San Jose, CA:
San Jose State University